Insight takes home 10 Canadian Screen Awards
Insight is honoured to take home 10 Awards at The 2018 Canadian Screen Awards! We’d like to congratulate all of our production teams for their hard work, dedication and talent!
We also had the honour of producing the broadcast gala of The 2018 Canadian Screen Awards, and would like to congratulate all the nominees and winners.
- Best Reality/Competition – John Brunton, Barb Bowlby, Mark Lysakowski, Mike Bickerton, Sarah James, Kyle Martin, Robyn Bigue, Ann Camilleri, Guy Clarkson, Stef Millman, Catherine Petersen
- Golden Screen Award for Best TV Reality Show
- Best Direction, Reality/Competition – Rob Brunner
- Best Photography, Lifestyle or Reality/Competition – Ryan Shaw
- Best Picture Editing, Reality/Competition – Al Manson, Jonathan Dowler, Clare Elson, John Niedzielski, Jay Prychidny, Jordan Wood, Michael Tersigni
- Best Writing, Lifestyle or Reality/Competition – Mark Lysakowski, Jennifer Pratt, Rob Brunner
The 2017 JUNO Awards
- Best Live Entertainment Special – John Brunton, Barbara Bowlby, Lindsay Cox, Randy Lennox, Allan Reid, Mark Cohon, Pam DeMontmorency, Tracy Galvin, Kristeen Von Hagen, Luciano Casimiri, Mark Vreeken, Howard Baggley, Simon Bowers, Doug McClement, Alex Nadon
Big Brother Canada (Season 5)
- Best Production Design or Art Direction, Non-Fiction- Pete Faragher, Kevin Halliday, Aaron Scholl, Andy Roskaft
Canada Day 150! From Coast to Coast to Coast
- Best Direction, Lifestyle or Information – Dave Russell
- Best Host in a Live Program or Series – Rick Mercer